About Pat Vasconcellos, RD, LDN, CDE
Hi! I'm Pat Vasconcellos, a Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator. I take a lifestyle approach emphasizing individual needs by setting achievable goals and supporting long term success. I'm an outgoing professional with proven success helping patients make lifestyle changes, and people know me for my communication and motivational skills.
I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Human Nutrition in 1990 from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, and I completed my Internship at St. Lukes Hospital in New Bedford, MA in 1991.
I also served as Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics, Spokesperson for Boston Area from 2003-2007.
- Registered Dietitian, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Licensed Dietitian & Nutritionist, State of Massachusetts
- Certified Diabetes Educator (2002) ongoing
- Coaching Certificate (2005)
- Certified Weight loss Specialist in Children (2003)
- A Professional member of Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics, SCAN (sports cardiovascular & wellness nutrition), and the Nutrition Entrepreneurs practice group.
Heart Healthy Shopping @ Cardiac Rehabilitation Department, Falmouth Hospital
Strategies to Promote Lifestyle Change @ Sai Paolo, Brazil
Don’t Provoke a Stroke - Eat Smart
Heart Healthy Shopping – a guided tour of local food store, what to buy with label reading.
Nutrition & Healing in Today's Diet & Nutrition
Weighing In in Parents Magazine
Thyroid Disease in Women in Today's Dietitian